Monday, November 8, 2010

November Showers


It's finally fall outside! It's Monday and we had a great November weekend with Dad visiting full of some of my favorite things: Beer, Band of Brothers, Apple Hill, Indian Food, Football, Videogames, Pizza, Snuggly Rainy Weather. We went to Salmon Falls and hung out by the river on Friday, had a throw-rocks-at-another-rock-and-whoever-hits-it-first-wins contest, (I won 2/2 beating Rachel, Dad, and Chris. Call me Lincecum.)
Saturday we went to Apple Hill, first getting a flat tire at a nasty spot in El Dorado Hills, but it all worked out. Made it up to the little fruit market before dusk and had some hot apple cider. It was so beautiful up there with the vineyards and the sunset. Then we stuffed ourselves at an old stomping ground of ours, an Indian Restaurant in Folsom. It was packed, and we later found out that they were celebrating Diwali, a Hindu holiday. It was DELICIOUS and I could eat Indian food every day of the rest of my life. They probably do that in India.
Sunday was rain, football, In n Out, Pizza, Band of Brothers mini-marathon. Love. I think I gained ten pounds this weekend!
I dropped Dad off at the airport this morning and went to Mom's; we spent all day going through boxes of photos. I have been alive 22 years and I have already done, seen, and had so much. It's unbelievable when I take a look at my life and I thank God for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment