Friday, July 2, 2010

Scents & Suds

Time for a silly and pointless blog entry! I'm really not a high-maintenance person, but I LOVE girly scents, lotions, and yummy bath products. And I'm obsessed with body washes. The best thing about yummy smells is that I go through phases of scents and they remind me of different parts of my life. When I smell Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea lotion, I'm immediately transported back to Middle School.

I wanted to make a blog of all the delicious things at the moment that make getting ready fun. :)


1. Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint
-This is my all-time favorite scent and has been for years, for lotion, body wash, etc. It is SO relaxing and unique.

2. The Body Shop Rich Plum Shower Gel


-This shower gel smells so good that it's tempting to taste. Plum is a really unique scent and it's so delicious.

3. SoftSoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub



-This stuff is yum-o. I like it best for nighttime showers, and in the wintertime because this stuff is creamy, smells sweet, but feels warm and toasty and makes me want to snuggle up in a lot of blankets. Plus it's a scrub, which I love, but it's still gentle. PLUS it's not at all overly coconut. I'm not big on coconut, but I love this.

4. Victoria's Secret Heavenly / Super Model








-Victoria's Secret Heavenly is probably my favorite lotion. I love the smell and I'm not even really sure what it reminds me of. Super Model doesn't really smell as good, it smells like a lot of things that have tint to them, but it's infused with pretty glitter.






5. Nina Ricci
-Perfume or lotion, this stuff is delicious. She has the apple-shaped bottle (that sued the Twilight perfume people, because they made the same exact bottle) and it smells sweet and slightly fruity.

6. Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic & Pleasures Intense















-I've loved this perfume for a long time, it reminds me of Hawaii. Smells like flowers and tropics. All Pleasures perfumes are delicious.

7. Michael Kors Very Hollywood
-This perfume is so yummy! It's good for going out at night, it's crisp and fun, and reminds me of melon.

8. Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena foaming body wash

-I LOVE the idea of foaming body wash, it's so fun. It pumps like foaming hand soaps do, and this one smells like delicious key lime pie. So refreshing after a workout.

9. Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body Wash/Bubble Bath

-This stuff is to die for. Being both a body wash AND a bubble bath, is incredible. The scent is so fresh and tasty. Definitely chases away the gloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment