Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's almost 3AM and I can't sleep. Today was bizarre. This cold weather is depressing and there's no sun, only grey. Today my mom and I helped my sister paint her office. It was fun but exhausting-it took all day. And now I think I had too much caffeine, since I can't sleep and my heart is racing.

There was a terrible shooting in Arizona today, it's so sad. A congresswoman and other innocent people were brutally shot, her in the head, others fatally. Apparently she is hanging in there. It makes me sick, and so sad. I keep thinking, this happened in America? It's the times, I think. Bad news from every which way.

I can't wait for the Spring. School is starting soon, and the weather will be changing, finally. I can't wait for a beautiful Northern California spring. I just have a good feeling about this new year. Maybe the more I say it, the better chance that good things will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment